Did you know that 82.6% of people can recall the company and brand on their promotional product? Promotional products provide ongoing, repeated exposure, keeping your brand top of mind with your customers and prospects.
Promotional products promote goodwill; people love receiving gifts. No one ever says, “Thank you for showing me that ad,” or “I just loved the commercial break between my favorite songs!” Yet they do say “Thank you!” when you give them a useful promotional product.
Promotional products have endless uses, including:
- Giveaways at trade shows & health fairs
- Employee recognition
- Volunteer recognition
- Client appreciation
- Fundraising events, such as road races and walkathons
- Thank-you gifts for new business and referrals
- Gifts to leave behind at a sales call or meeting
Why Jeanie Communications?
We Make Your Job Easier!
Too busy to search for ideas? At Jeanie Communications, we:
- do the work for you, freeing you to tackle the rest of your “to-do” list;
- take time to learn about your business, customers, and prospects, so we can create the best promotional solution for you;
- recommend promotional products based on your particular needs;
- don’t suggest items simply because they are new or trendy.
- use our 25 years of experience to make sure your orders are done right and on time.
If you like to browse for ideas, please visit our on-line catalog. It’s better than searching blindly on the internet; the items featured are from our top-rated suppliers.
Once you get to the online catalog, you can browse by “Categories” in the menu on the left. If you are looking for specific items or have a theme in mind, click on “Product Search” in the top menu bar. From there you can set specific criteria, such as color, price range, and quantity.
When you find something you like, click “request info.” Write any questions you may have in the comments section. Then click “add to cart.” You can add as many items to your cart as you want by clicking “new search” or “continue shopping.” When you are done browsing, be sure to click “check out” then provide your contact information.
This will not place an actual order. We will get back to you to discuss your options, get your logo, etc. Please be sure to let us know if the item is for an event, and when you need it.
Tips of the Trade
5 Tips to Consider When Choosing Promotional Products
- Useful. The more your customer uses it, the more they think of you.
- High Quality. Whatever you give reflects on you. You want people to think highly of you.
- Unique and Memorable. Our clients often hear positive feedback about promotional products they gave years earlier.
- Tailored to Your Audience. It shows that you understand their wants and needs.
- Attractive. This applies especially to embroidered and silkscreened clothing. The design and the garment should be something people want to wear.
Email Jeanie today for help with your next promotion.
Align Yourself With Brand-Name Products
Years ago, most promotional products were relatively unknown, private-label brands. Now, Jeanie Communications can supply well-known brands with your logo, helping to boost your brand by association.
Choose from famous brands, including:
- Eddie Bauer
- Fruit of the Loom
- New Balance
- The North Face
- Under Armour